Showing 58 results

Archival description
58 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
2142 · Item · 1971-1979
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 02142.jpg
  • Completed in 1971, Centennial Hall, named in honor of St. Cloud State's establishment in 1869, served as the campus library until 2000.
  • Dimensions: 11.6 x 16.4 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints. Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Centennial Hall. Interior 2
1707 · Item · 1960-1969
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 01707.jpg
  • Named after William B. Mitchell, St. Cloud State s resident director from 1877 to 1901, Mitchell Hall was completed in 1958 as a dormitory for women.
  • Dimensions: 19.2 x 24 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints. Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Mitchell Hall. Interior
851 · Item · 1913
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 00851.jpg
  • Riverview opened as the campus model school in 1913 where students could watch experienced teachers teach and to student teach. In 1958, the model school moved from Riverview to the new Gray Campus Laboratory School.
  • Dimensions: 18.8 x 24 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Riverview. Interior
1696 · Item · 1918
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 01696.jpg
  • Riverview opened as the campus model school in 1913 where students could watch experienced teachers teach and to student teach. In 1958, the model school moved from Riverview to the new Gray Campus Laboratory School.
  • Dimensions: 19 x 24.3 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Riverview. Interior
5877 · Item · 1913-1925
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 05877.jpg
  • Riverview opened as the campus model school in 1913 where students could watch experienced teachers teach and to student teach. In 1958, the model school moved from Riverview to the new Gray Campus Laboratory School.
  • Dimensions: 18.7 x 23.4 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Riverview. Interior
10 · Item · 1897
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 00010.jpg
  • Old Main opened in 1874 as the main building of St. Cloud State. Old Main was demolished in 1950 after the completion of Stewart Hall.
  • Dimensions: 18.7 x 23.7 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Old Main. Interior 1
8 · Item · 1897
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 00008.jpg
  • Old Main opened in 1874 as the main building of St. Cloud State. Old Main was demolished in 1950 after the completion of Stewart Hall.
  • Dimensions: 19.2 x 24.2 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Old Main. Interior 1
1656 · Item · 1900
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 01656.jpg
  • Old Main opened in 1874 as the main building of St. Cloud State. Old Main was demolished in 1950 after the completion of Stewart Hall.
  • Dimensions: 31.7 x 40 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Old Main. Interior 1
1665 · Item · 1912
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 01665.jpg
  • Old Main opened in 1874 as the main building of St. Cloud State. Old Main was demolished in 1950 after the completion of Stewart Hall.
  • Dimensions: 31.9 x 40.5 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Old Main. Interior 1
5 · Item · 1898-1899
Part of Photographic Print Collection
  • 00005.jpg
  • Old Main opened in 1874 as the main building of St. Cloud State. Old Main was demolished in 1950 after the completion of Stewart Hall.
  • Dimensions: 18.9 x 24 cm
  • Physical Format: Black-and-white photograph
  • Local Identifier: Photographic Print Collection. Photographic Prints (Oversize). Buildings and Spaces. Specific Campus Buildings and Spaces. Old Main. Interior 1